Trueman’s is a local hidden treasure which even for the best of us, can be difficult to find. Located of the main road on Wandezhuang Daijie. Since it opened Trueman’s has always had a good reputation for having good food, friendly environment and cozy atmosphere. It didn’t take long for word to spread, especially about their meat pies and burgers.
Serving typical bar food, teas and coffee, local and foreign beers and a selection of cocktails, Trueman’s is a good place to go any time of the day. It stands out from most other places as having a homey feel, with comfortable sofa’s and chairs upstairs and local sports bar feel downstairs, with the addition to having access to cable TV for sport games.
Some of their menu items include:
- grilled chili chicken burger
- breakfast (served all day)
- Aussie meat pie
- apple pie
- ice cream
- Carlsberg on tap
- British Boddingtons
- Other European and American lagers and ales
- A wine and cocktail menu is also available if you’re not a big beer drinker.
Prices: Trueman’s won’t cost you an arm and a leg. A steak and mushroom pie, as well as a cold pint would cost you around 60 RMB.
- 天津市南开区双峰道紫来花园C座103底商 – Zilai Huayuan, Shuangfeng Dao, Nankai District, Building C, #103